Wednesday, May 02, 2007

[21 hour hiatus] in memory and in support

It is most unfortunate that I have upset a good friend of mine, Ellee, with a post "in praise of older women", as I am about to go into a 21 hour hiatus in support of the Virginia Tech tragedy. I imagine a lot of other people will be upset as well and to all of you, I shall answer your comments tomorrow evening after 18:00, London time. It never seems to be the best time to do something but this has been on the agenda since Monday and I must go ahead.

When I return, it will be with the Blogfocus and to answer the comments and mails to that point. I would also like to add Notsaussure to those I shall also be remembering during these 21 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. James, I'm sure Elle knows you didn't mean to tick her off. I'll see you 18:00 tomorrow, London Time, if I'm not drinking that is, haha. 10 am EST (probably earlier because I always rule Spanish, not me being haughty, just a plain fact) begins one week of summer vacation for me! Alright, see you then! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I was intriqued to discover that Russia only has 21 hours in a day. I bet that makes it strange when you tell everyone your russian age and your dob.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.