Monday, February 19, 2007

[notice] well, the blog's sort of back

Hello again. I'm sort of back but everything's everywhere, like shifting house. Thank you to the people who sent kind wishes - they were much appreciated.

The technician was here seven hours today, [I had very tolerant clients], and finally he made it all work after the fan blew out and one of the boards melted. We had to buy new components but it turned out fine.

Just before he left and as I was getting ready to go to the Ministry, he went to the bathroom, twisted the tap handle off and water went everywhere. It's now off at the mains. This is tomorrow's job and I'll do the car the next day.

The plan is to be back and visiting tomorrow and putting together a Blogfocus. This evening I'll have to come out of the net and arrange all the components in their right places. By the way, I'm now in Beta or whatever has superseded it. This equally applies to DTB.

Have a lovely evening and see you guys tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear blogfocus will be up and running again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.