Wednesday, January 17, 2007

[blogosphere] aristocratic pretensions cut no ice

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lord James the Extemporaneous of Chalmondley Chumleyton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Was it for this reason that I informed the esteemed blogroll of last evening's Blogfocus, employing the third person singular? It has been brought to my attention by more than one blogger and they were in no way being pedantic, that I seem to have been getting a little dizzy, a little light headed of late.

Please accept my apologies and normal service will be resumed henceforth.

3 comments:

  1. Love the alliterative title! I like you when you're dizzy, James...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought you were mixing up the invites a little for us- you know making sure we were on our toes- I'm still waiting for the swahili version of blogfocus is up though or even the Russian version- which has blogfocus in latin letters but the invite in cyrillic letters and in perfect Russian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Lord James, you are so distinguished and refined, how can you mingle with us lesser mortals.

    I know you will remember the post I wrote about buying titles as you then started to call me Lady Ellee, I had an email out of the blue yesterday from somone wanting to buy the royal title that my post referred to and his Google search took him to my blog, he needed advice from me about where to buy it from. He sounds a distinguised personage too based in Switzerland.

    Yes, we all like you when you are dizzy, it happens to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.