Wednesday, November 01, 2006

[feedback] pretty vital, actually

Thinking of employing this little chap as my blog-mascot – for a start, he is wearing my football team’s strip.

Coming around to thinking that we can’t blog alone. I’d heard previously that my site was slow-loading but had it confirmed today by one blogger and I’m at a loss what to do about it. Too many pictures? Non-standard template? Too many links out? At one point I put it down to Kaspersky but that can’t be so; so if you could advise, it would help a lot.

1 comment:

  1. James,

    Time to load (non-scientific approximations; timing from hitting the enter key until the little 'done' appears in the bottom lefthand corner)

    Giudo - 5 seconds
    Nourishing - 3 seconds.

    Far, far too slow IMHO. Get your finger out, man!

    STB.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.