Saturday, August 12, 2006

[middle-east] canaan, israel, palestine, apocalypse

You know, I was thinking: if I were one of two brothers and the other had received the birthright and all the plaudits and I found myself the one out of favour, I wouldn’t be such a happy chappy about this.

I might just be tempted to re-invent myself as the last divinely inspired prophet sometime around the 7th century, go up on a mountain, find a burning bush [to throw other scripture into the pot], scratch a few things in some stones and then come down and look for 72 virgins to help soothe the fevered brow.

Then, somewhere in my literature, I’d insert something along these lines ... read more here and comment .

1 comment:

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.