Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday [8 and 9]

(0957) My goodness it’s been busy.  I started “work” at 0630 and it’s not stopped, still one more job, no two, after this post.  Not complaining in the least, just saying there’s much going on … obviously for you too. (1014) Off for some brek and a few domestic chores, back after that.

9.  Some of these today












8.  Not moaning either about being flooded with ads

… over at NOWP. I certainly didn’t plan it this way but the algorithm takes into account my viewing from all sources and thus I’m flooded, at NOWP, by wimmin, landscapes, machines, travel … and as I say, I’m not complaining in the least:



Kassie Troy fired a broadside at Mark Steyn for his susceptibility to wimmin. I say, “And what? Maybe God should not have made them works of art inside and out.”

2 comments:

  1. "Asylum seekers to be housed in old military bases...."
    What about using those training camps on Bodmin moor and in the shadow of Cader Idris? I'm sure the small boat invaders would love it there. Plenty of fresh air and beautiful walks (log races and 10 Tors 'stroll's' optional). It's so character building. At least that's what I was told when I spent time there.
    Penseivat

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.