Friday, October 07, 2022

Last post

51 years old, this song, and the dilemma is which version?  The megaconcert not so long ago?  The studio with the album cover? Another as fuddy-duddy’s … or a reaction video?

And if I choose that because of its immediacy, to see if it appeals, not just to the young but to a young black, then which RV does not run ads all the way through or constantly stop the song?

This man ‘gets it’ and though he does stop the song about three times, one can’t have everything, he’s onside with the message, so that shows hope for the future.  A bit.  Main reason for this version is he’s respectul with bookending ads, plus the lyrics are clearly shown.

Anyway, here tis:



Now confession time, something I’ve not wanted to say until now.  Because of my world view, which has a scriptural component, I do believe we should still fight to the death but by the same token, I don’t think we’ll win this war.

For example, these midterms .. despite Yu, I still think they’ll usurp it in every county and what will conservatives then do?  File lawsuits with a Demrat judiciary.  Rule of law, dontchaknow?

I’d be delighted to be utterly, absolutely wrong on this.

Ian J:

Biden and Zelensky are two of a kind, both corrupt neocons who have gone for the money during their 'political' lives, who would sacrifice everyone else for their own comfort:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/zelenskys-call-nato-preemptive-strikes-russia-attempt-spark-ww3-kremlin-says

3 comments:

  1. The Who.
    These guys reviewing the songs should see a video of a live performance.
    They were amazing. To a hick from the sticks like me watching and listening literally made hairs on my arms stand up.
    Pete Townshend, arm windmilling while leaping up and down, doing splits, and still playing the music .
    Keith Moon looking manic, hitting all those drums and cymbals faster than the eye could follow while spinning his sticks round his fingers or tossing one in the air and catching it while maintaining the beat.
    Entwhistle , the archetypal stoic bass. The contrast to Moon and Townshend.
    And Roger Daltrey, impossibly good looking, and not in the modern contrived way, hurling out the lyrics. No miming or technical jiggery pokery.
    Now hearing the songs, in my mind eye, I see them, which supercharges what my ears pick up.
    If those reviewers could see them for the first time their gobs would be truly smacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I agree with you about the US midterms. They are so well organised for cheating, it's an internationally linked conspiracy, and they know they can get away with it. So it will happen again, probably with variations to fool the watchers. They have over 40 other states to cheat in where there hasn't been a fuss and nobody will be looking so hard. If I were a Maga worker I would be watching those other states where things are close enough for the cheats to work - it doesn't matter to them where they win as long as they keep the Senate and House majorities. That is unless they engineer a massive false flag or event to completely upset the election and nulify any oversight. Depressing isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch vids in my news feed nor listen to music. (I might put it on the stereo later) But today is an exception. What a song!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.