Thursday, September 29, 2022

Be careful whom you dismiss

In my report on the Tory* Conference in Manchester (1910), some of our readers suggested I tread carefully, there be dragons in those places.  I took that to mean wets, one nation leftists, globos, pro-EUs … and I did call this sort of Conservative ‘Colonel Harrumph’, the idea being that he auto-denies anything at all deviating from the handed-down straight and narrow.

On the other hand, strange and excitable chaps like us who go off exploring gobbledegook, saying swivel-eyed things such as “they really are out to kill us, even within the NHS” … wwweeellllll, they’re to be humoured or dismissed out of hand, doncha know.


It’s now 2022 and still not all have woken up, some have actually started to see but are sayin’ nuffin … this is a bit like that long road again (mentioned at OoL) which gets to the top of a hill and curves left and downwards, whilst a few hardy souls tackle the bramble path uphill to the right, into the stormclouds.

If you feel this preamble to be overdone and excessive, I’ll not argue, except to say that I may well have said, “Told you so,” many many times since 2003, the beginnings of my political sentience.  I was strongly attacking Facebook DARPA in 2007, also Call Me Dave but alas, not Boris.  Two out of three.

The difficulty, the constraining issue, has always been that in order to get to the totally preposterous notion that Nordstream was actually attacked, that that farm in Western Australia was subject to Aum Shinrikyo’s earthquake experiments, that they are attempting to cloud seed and rain poisons, that there is a world population reduction agenda in place … in order to reach those conclusions, there’s been an awful lot of wild “what ifs” to be waded through along the way.

And the Colonel Harrumphs, the respectable auto-narrative-accepters, glance over and say James is off on one of his benders again, fully prepared to accept that if I quote the Gaia Shamballa Net Zero pushers, then I myself must believe the entirety of that guff, along with all the other guff I ‘push’.  

I think you can see how difficult it is to deal with such a mindset.  Sometimes it is the mindset, sometimes just the workplace and the lifestyle, the decades and decades where none of these wild claims seemed to hold the slightest water … I mean the very notion that the bankers do not have our best interests at heart, one of my worst utterances of lunacy … well, that’s as ridiculous as saying our currency is nothing but fiat, nothing but debt.  

Needs to be in a loony bin, anyone who says that.

And if, by some stroke of bad luck, any of the guff does accidentally hold up and come out … wwweeellllll, it’s just an isolated instance, is it not?

Finally, to get to the point

When two ladies, quite independently (they don’t know one another, they’ve not met), both from the American South, come up with this:


… then I for one do not auto-pooh-pooh it, I stroke the chin and think hmmmm, might explore this.

When Toodles writes:

James, I hope and pray it will dissipate as soon as possible, I think it odd that early on it was no big deal and then it grew and grew. It is very late in the season for a storm that huge. Just saying. 

People think I am nuts when I say Them mess with the weather. I can tell there is a  difference. Each hurricane is unique but there is usually a certain feel about them too...different from regular storms. Some of the artificial storms have a different feel. Perhaps I am allowing myself to get a bit creative...making it up. 

Are you, dear reader, not yourself living year after year on the US gulf coast, now going to auto-gainsay the lady?  Or are you going to quietly note and store it for now on the memory shelf for later retrieval?

And when Joyanna writes:

As some of you know, I grew up in Naples, Florida. I have property in Estero Springs, which is right now getting hit smack in the middle of the hurricane. Luckily, it’s just property. 

But I know the area well, and here’s the thing: What are the odds, that right now, Florida’s west coast, where MOST of the elite republicans have homes, and is mostly republican, get hit with the most powerful hurricane since Donna hit in 1963? 

I lived there then. Donna was a direct hit on Naples, with 200 mph winds in 1963. (Nobody ever talks about Donna) It rebuilt, and now holds many of the richest people in the conservative parties. 

Miami of course, is Janet Reno country, except for the Cubans, it’s a cess pool of crime. Has been for years. A playground for the rich democrats and foreigners…your Ukrainian President hero has a $40 million dollar home there.

All right, go ahead, laugh and dismiss, it’s a free country in your eyes.  I’m not dismissing it though, I’m listening to these ladies who do tend to notice things, even magnetic changes in the air and have been right before a significant number of times.

That’s it.  Now lay your stats on me as to why it’s just too statistically random to be countenanced.

…….

* I use the word Tory, sometimes misplaced, because I simply couldn’t be bothered writing Conservative and Unionist Party.

1 comment:

  1. Just watched this and thought you might find it interesting. LFB. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7gAEkzIgvw

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.