Thursday, August 04, 2022

Thursday [7]

Morning all.

7.  Letter to the purebloods

... and near purebloods [who've woken up now]:

Greetings, fellow earthlings.  Something's been concerning me, along with many other things concerning all of us.

Thing is ... er ... how can I put this?  We're not immune from illness overall.  All that avoiding the deathjab has done is allow our immune systems to do their job but what if they were already under pressure from preexisting, hereditary, geographical factors, ethnicity, lifestyle habits, diet, exercise level, usual anxiety levels?

I'd not, for example, blame the quinine for my heart issue two days ago, I'd be more inclined to look at the second stent I didn't have or even the one I did.  Or the meds.  Or where my home is and the toxic fumes.  Or chemtrails which I do believe are being pumped out.  

Think what life was like before all this deathjab stuff ... remember BSE in Britain?  I knew one man who'd been overseas and had malaria.  All the deathjab avoidance has afforded us is a better chance of our bodies meeting the other threats too.

And don't forget the stress of other issues, e.g. sick friends, there are so many pressures on us.  

My feeling about this blog is it's a sort of semi-haven just now for a few of us, so... long let it be so, I say.  We'll just keep on keeping on, eh?

But really, being unjabbed is no magic elixir, it just avoids an almost surefire killer in a Russian roulette way, that's all.  We still get sick with other things and eventually shuffle off.

[A bit concerned about Andy and Torquaymada, Bob, some others.]

3 comments:

  1. There's some evidence that stents aren't much cop.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/study-finds-limited-benefits-of-stent-use-for-millions-with-heart-disease-11573931727?mod=djemalertNEWS

    http://www.cardiobrief.org/2017/11/02/diving-deep-into-the-orbita-trial/#respond

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50715156

    https://www.thennt.com/nnt/coronary-stenting-for-non-acute-coronary-disease-compared-to-medical-therapy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I've been meaning to drop you a line. The bowls season is hotting up as we approach semi finals and so on. Some days there is little time for me to do the necessary things, one of which is to pop my head around your door. I don't often have much to contribute, but I am still here lapping up the news and information.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.