Monday, June 27, 2022

Of resistance, runestones and romance

Thing is, I'm cornered.  Already with the quiz this evening based on four photos of wimmin, I'd quite forgotten there needs to be a regular Monday Wimmin doing things as well, plus I threw in the Bergerac for the heck of it, without planning out the day.  Not to worry.  Surfeit of females today.


Runestones?  Yep, those too. I'm trying to get this current story going and the four in the quiz this evening are part of it.  I'm envisaging some sort of NWO takeover, post-economic collapse, where it's very WW2, resistance etc. and somehow I have to work this from The Phantom into it:


Methinks the first post of the new blog seems fitting to such a dark theme. This might just have possibilities, this story, in which I'm determined not to have a male character who could be construed to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.