This evening's plan: have a break with this quiz, about 18:30 reply to Steve as a post, about 20:00, do our final Monday for the day. So, here tis:
1. What are 15887 Daveclark, 14965 Bonk, 7328 Seanconnery, 17458 Dick, 1629 Pecker and 821 Fanny?
2. At least how many [i.e. already identified and named] co-orbital bodies vaguely go around the sun with the earth, i.e. it takes them one earth year?
3. What are the three forms of motion of the earth as a body, inc. orbits etc.?
4. If one concedes Pluto as a dwarf planet, not as a solar system planet, which I don't coz I like the gal who named it, and if it is considered the first of three dwarf planets, what then are the other two? E and C.
5. Who was that girl by the way, from where, how old was she at the time?
6. Name our four gas planets.
7. Which mineral compound forms almost half the earth's mass? Bonus point - what is this compound made from?