Monday, January 17, 2022

Orbs

His name is https://twitter.com/RealCSharp, his site is Liberation Times, his exclusive was also run by The Sun, Mirror, Star and similar.

Story is weapons officer seeing orbs over a facility, plus a humanoid within the complex.  My first thought was light projection, except the orbs were dark.

My further input is I know of ufologists near a British forces base decades ago, observing craft, the craft were from the forces, it was an experimental place.  So I was told anyway.

In late January, 2013, I completed the rewrite of my long book but I notice the post is dated May 5th, 2009, the post with the chapter The Orbs, which was coincidental and entirely meaningless.

I saw the story here, that was all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.