Thursday, December 02, 2021

Try these

  1. I am from the month of December.  I am the only month that has this. What am I? 
  2. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many have 28? 
  3. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? 
  4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday? 
  5. What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?

12 comments:

  1. 2. 12
    3. Leave
    4. Yesterday, today, tomorrow
    5. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The more I take my leave the more I leave behind... well, it worked for me.

      I gargled 5, will remain schtum.

      Delete
  3. 1 Ember.
    2 They all have 28. Some with extra.
    3 Footsteps or any journey.
    4 Christmas eve, Christmas day, Boxing day.
    It will come to me at 2am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5. delivery? take one letter away and it is still a delivery until the last???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Footsteps! Good, that's all of em. Pints all round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4. Another oldie Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy: "well, it worked for me"

    And that's all that counts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.