Thursday, December 09, 2021

Thursday [1 to 3]

Raining outside, literally and metaphorically.

3.  Not just the UK, is it?


2.  The wrongness of it all

I was one of those September “voluntary” quits. It’s called vaccine mandate noncompliance. After working 10 years at a nursing home with evaluations that exceeds expectations and never missing any shifts even working through the “pandemic” using the same stupid mask for days on end the my fired me. Good thing the hospital accepted my religious exemption for I would’ve lost both jobs. Now patients are complaining of 7 or more hours wait time to be roomed in the ER. Keep voting democrat and see where this government intrusion into health care will lead you.
1.  Slimy toad

The prime minister continued: “I want to be absolutely clear with you: I don’t believe we can keep going indefinitely with non-pharmaceutical interventions, I mean restrictions on people’s way of life just because a substantial proportion of the population still sadly has not got vaccinated.

“And I think we’ll need to have a national conversation about the way forward. And the other things that we can do to protect those who are hard to reach, who haven’t got vaccinated for one reason or another.”

Smacks of Final Solution on the cards, no?  'National Conversation' in which one side speaks and the other is rounded up and sent to vaxx camp.  Watch it carefully, watch for the 'we've run out of patience with these obstinate refuseniks' line.  Like 89% of the GMB respondents.

1 comment:

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.