Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday [13 onwards]

Very cold in here, wind's died down to about 20mph.  Back still a day away, methinks.  Was able to do a big cook up of leftovers.

14.  Someone whose copy I trust

13.  Trusted sources

When one posts at the accelerated rate this site does, then obviously the copy coming in has to be trusted.  So one has trusted contributors where the copy is liable to be sound and the editorial scrutiny is not there to the same extent, not until it's read at leisure a day or two later.

Sometimes though, too often, one trusts someone will send good copy and it turns out to be faeces.  I've just had the third message from someone of our side rightly questioning me about one item I ran, "Completely agree the idiot showed his true colours by denigrating Brexit and saying there was loads of evidence that DJT didn't win the election. Sure epitomises the stupid people in his article with his eyes wide shut!!"


How on earth did I post that garbage?  How did I let it through?  Well of course, what fooled me was it was about a quite different topic, it was sent by a friend, and so I did not read through thoroughly enough.  I can't read everything, I have to at some point trust that friend ...

... or not.  One learns.  There is another aspect which is also worrying.  Affecting an "evenhanded" approach, too many friendly forces are adopting this "well, I'll cite the govt and cabal garbage and blend it with the real ferreting and that way I can congratulate myself on being evenhanded".  That simply does not wash when one side are out and out Fauci type liars and the other is trying to ferret out the truth.

This is the same as that openDemocracy site which called itself "neutral", then started on about how to stop far right haters, meaning sane antiWokists who've done due diligence.

4 comments:

  1. OpenDemocracy is part funded by Open Society Foundation a George Soros funded organisation.

    Nuff said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more coincidences.
    https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-26-die-after-covid-shot/

    Brace yourselves for Bodger the Johnson's latest blather this evening. Could it possibly be illness related measures reinstated.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm sluggish, PD, watching the movie while I can. Back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gargle recommend articles for me beneath the search field. Sometimes they are useful, sometimes they make me swear at the monitor. Just occasionally a msm headline makes me laugh. This is one of those, the Wail reports that Sir Clearly Starkers would ban private medicine if he were PM. Now that's what I call a vote winner, not. Most people I've spoken to recently have lost all faith in our treasured NHS, nearly all regret the clapping and banging of pans. Either Sir Nearly Barking needs better advisers or Labour doesn't want power yet. Why should they when the Cucks are doing the job so much better than Labour could.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.