Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A blog is a blog is a blog

At 23:48 our time, someone visited N.O.  Wonder who it was.  Because that person sent the all-time visits to the site across a fairly historic threshold, though an irrelevant one overall.  It’s now precisely 00:48 and I’ve just been skimming through from the start of this blog, forward in time.

The very first comment was by this chap:


The first by someone still around in 2021 was by this chap:


I was posting a lot from the start but the blog really only hit its straps in terms of interaction, I’d say, from around mid 2007.  This blogspot version stopped in 2009 when N.O. went WordPress and so I was a bit surprised tonight.  During the 2009 to 2021 Wordpress days, I’d not a clue what traffic there was, nor from where, this original site you’re on now restarted in Jan, 2021.

Suppose I’d best say goodnight, chaps and chapesses.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that you and your busy ferrets are not as obscure as you think. It must have been twelve years ago that I first stumbled across your threshold. You could be the guardian of a secret hidey-hole of important news and views.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.