Saturday, January 23, 2021

Masque

It's been some time, apart from quotes in posts, that I've mentioned my major saga but I'm going to now.

The front page blurb I've just rewritten:

https://nourishingtrilogy.wordpress.com/

... plus the expanded version:

https://wordpress.com/page/nourishingtrilogy.wordpress.com/2

No point repeating those here in this post.  I've been reworking various minor plot anomalies [hundreds] which did not synch with the story arc, along with some grammar and word choices. 

For example, in one section where they stow away on a lorry, I'd written it as 'semi', meaning semi-trailer, which is a cultural giveaway. Better calling it an 'artic' in Britain. In Oz, I'd have called it a transport or road transport. Maybe road train.

Point was made in the blurb that the things I was writing which have come to pass in 2020/21 were written into the book in 2006 in Russia.  That is, it was as clear as day even back then how the Great Reset was going to take place - they're sticklers for a plan, those bstds, just like the Germans, which might just see them eventually undone.  One hopes and prays.

I'm not recommending the saga to any gung-ho males who love their sci-fi and gory action adventures, plus their metal and heavy rock - there's too much romantic angst.  Nor would it suit a feminazi or MGTOW because the males and females get along with and work well together.

It would suit those who like historical sagas which note events and how humans react to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.