Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[24 hours] many a slip


There are up times and down times.

Yesterday - perhaps I’m not eating properly – this pain began in the right calf and today got to the stage where, in the supermarket, the legs buckled and I couldn’t breathe properly. Checking quickly for age and inebriation, there had to be something else.

Coming back home, there was an awful bit of news via email and just as I was wondering about this, the nose started bleeding over everything. Fine, fine, one needs a sense of the absurd. So, duvet rolled up against the wall and cushions in place, I’m blogging to you from the floor. You know what? I think I’ll just go to bed and read.

Do you think someone’s sticking pins into a voodoo doll or invoking incantations? Toothache's started now - catch you tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. You just need to chill out! Even if someone is sticking the pins in, they won't work if you don't let them ;-)

    BTW I a coming down with the sneezles soo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time the legs go's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needs an overhaul - better diet and exercise. If it's still not right, I'll get that checkup. Thanks, folks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.