Wednesday, December 03, 2008

[brit girls] are easy

There's been another one of those interminable studies. An Australian travel blog mentions a study saying that British girls are the most promiscuous in the world:

Basically, the Poms are up for one-night stands and casual sex. Far more so than Australians, if the study is to be believed.

Now, this might have come as a surprise to the older set, still pushing the "no sex please, we're British" stereotype. However, as any once-lonely Aussie backpacker will be able to tell you, it's pretty much the opposite that's true. Which is probably why we get on so well.

One commenter agreed with the study's findings:

Yep, found that English (and Irish) girls (outside of their own country) are always fun to meet. When they're back home I've found they can be a bit more conservative, but that's probably the same anywhere right?

I've always observed [in celibate and saintly manner, from a distance, of course] that most nations' ladies are not above a little international cooperation.

6 comments:

  1. Ah well - sorry to tell you I am English not British -so don't even think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daren't say what came into my mind after your last sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are easy and not easy in every country. Same with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole world has a skewered perception of Brit girls being right out of a Emily Bronte novel.

    On the whole they are shameless, loud, binge drinking promiscious chavs!

    It's no wonder that the STD, teenage pregnancy/abortion rates in England are the highest of all of Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lost count of the times in my life when travelling I have found myself given reason to feel ashamed of the loose morals of the British woman abroad. This has been amplified by the fact that on numerous occasions I was in a position to understand what the locals were saying about them or worse. If I had my way I'd confiscate the passport of every British woman on reaching puberty. They are a disgrace and the only way things are going to improve is if the older generation of women, who are better behaved start being more judgemental and take responsibility for their sisters' behaviour.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.