Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boy in hospital after 'gas lighting' stunt backfires

Boy in hospital after 'gas lighting' stunt backfires



A 12-year-old has been taken to hospital with burns after blowing up a petrol can while breaking wind.

"The boy was attempting to set fire to his farts as part of a competition against his cousin in the garden of a house in Tipton when the accident occurred".

This is a variant of the Night of the Flaming Arseholes...

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I've seen something similar on AFV. Look for it on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dobbing you in to James for heading down market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Colin - have to keep my eye on this man. :)

    Matt - great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes One minute La Traviata and the next Farting Gas Disasters. Who would have thought on this blog. I will be taking my custom elsewhere.

    Yours

    Annoyed of Adelaide

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts on this?