Thursday, July 03, 2008

[thought for the day] thursday evening


This evening, I plan to kill three birds with one stone:

1. Last evening Jeremy Jacobs commented on the “thought for the day”:


A bit profound for a Wednesday evening;


2. Jams O’Donnell also indicated that he’d like to see a good Wordless Wednesday from me;

3. Welshcakes was telling me how much she loved football and couldn’t stand even one day without it. I thought I’d take up Beaman’s idea and convert it into a poem.

For all three august bloggers, the result is here to read. Hope you enjoy it:



Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. I just saw a blinkin' great blank
    which puzzled me, being quite frank.
    It's always the same,
    the "beautiful game",
    You're wondering why I just drank?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I see you're now in the Beaman business, Welshcakes. Luvverly pome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummm a blank poem? Kind of like some modern art I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I get a blue square one time and nothing the next? Yeah, right, she just loves football and all those other sports!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A triumph James! I think there could be a Turner Prize in it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherie - I was thinking that.

    Moggy - it is pomo art.

    JMB - I designed it that way.

    Jams - too kind, sir.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.