Thursday, June 12, 2008

Field of Dreams


'Tis moonlight, summer moonlight
by Emily Jane Brontë

'Tis moonlight, summer moonlight,
All soft and still and fair;
The solemn hour of midnight
Breathes sweet thoughts everywhere,

But most where trees are sending
Their breezy boughs on high,
Or stooping low are lending
A shelter from the sky.

And there in those wild bowers
A lovely form is laid;
Green grass and dew-steeped flowers
Wave gently round her head.

Crossposted at Cherie's Place.

Thanks, Cherie from James.

3 comments:

  1. Do I have to comment differently at both places Cherie? Lovely image of a warm summer's evening, one we are still waiting for, as winter has returned here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do and you did, JMB and thanks from both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you both like it :-) Now I guess I have to do a different comment too so I will let you into a secret...

    I nearly fell over taking that photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.