Tuesday, April 01, 2008

[western gobi] khan's own country


My half brother Nesnej spreadeth half lies about my rightful right to this Khan forsaken piece of land we've come to know and love for our children and our children's children and our children's children's children.

Recently raiding the tent compound in Athek, my stronghold at an undisclosed location, he made away with 74 concubines and impending children. Not a lot by historical standards, I realize but they eased the aches and pains after a hard day's horse riding in that bloody sand.


So I call on all good people to rise up and help overhrow the usurper [and help me get my women back too, which is the main point of the exercise, truth be told].

Sigh - look at the beautiful landscape - isn't it worth dying for?


3 comments:

  1. I am having trouble keeping up with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah, posted my reply on the wrong one... nice sword (I think I'm on the right one now ><)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble keeping up with myself, Cherei.

    Yes, a nice little scimitar, Verlin.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.