Saturday, April 05, 2008

[saturday quiz] odd one out





Who is the odd one out? Well of course you can select any and say the others are different but the idea is to guess what my criterion was [and there is only one]. So it's not enough to get the correct character but you also need to say why.

Hint - it was the reason I selected the rabbit, of all animals.

Answer is below here so don't look until you've tried - you need to highlight the next line as it's written in white :)

Ingrid Bergman - the only one from a non-large family.

6 comments:

  1. Too subtle for me. I didn't even know that about Bergman. At least I recognized everyone for a change, do I get points for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I followed this idea: Who's not born in a Chinese year of the rabbit?
    Checked Ingrid Bergman first. 1915, Year of the Rabbit! Wooaaah!!

    But alas, neither of the gentlemen is born in 1951 respectively 1963.

    Game, set and match: Higham! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed it was something to do with children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was close but I got it back to front!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rabbits have big ears right? well couldnt see Bergman's ears so i went with that...

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.