Wednesday, April 11, 2007

[old poll down] new poll up

Which current election campaign is the most interesting:

French 23%

American 46%

British 15%

Canadian 0%

Other 15%

13 votes total

Posted by Colin Campbell on April 9, 2007

The Australian Election is interesting because the Liberals, although the economy is strong, are looking tired and Labor has a charismatic and electable leader. Interesting to see what Rabbits they try to pull out to get the polls going there way.


Posted by Dave Petterson on April 8, 2007

None of the above. They are all boring.


Posted by James on April 8, 2007

The French is interesting, certainly and the participants easy on the eye but the American is more up in the air, with more at stake. The Canadian seems to me a foregone conclusion and the British campaign is dire.

New poll: The direst threat we face is:

# Police state
# Climate change
# Earth destruction
# Consumer debt
# Social breakdown
# State of education
# Warmongerers

# Leisure time loss
# Bad sex
# Idiots

# Other

5 comments:

  1. James,

    I must admit the poll shocks me because Global Terrorism did not make the list. There were bombings in Algeria earlier today, which serve as a reminder that these fanatics are on a drive for power.

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most interested in the French campaign but that's just a personal thing. I despair of the US ever electing anyone articulate again and if I were in Britain now I don't think I'd vote.
    I was looking for a terrorism option on the poll, too, but it's an interesting one nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an unfortunate oversight. Also unfortunate is that I can't change the poll because seven people have already voted.

    But I'll count the global terrorism as "other" unless someone comments below to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the French as it is the most imminent, includes a very attractive French woman and extensive use of blogospher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are elections? I just thought they were foregone conclusions played out on a media stage. Not that I am a cynic or anything.

    Shani

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.