Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stop Press - Geelong Win AFL Grand Final

Result only just in from Australia - Geelong have overcome the odds to snatch a victory in the dying minutes, haivng trailed all day. My maddening, infuriating team whom I'm also so proud of, have done it!!!!!

I don't expect anyone of you out there in the UK or American spheres to feel that in the same way I do but it's as if Wimbledon won the FA Cup or the LA Angels won the title.

I'm still stunned and how it affects my blogging today, I don't know. Might even go out and have a beer or three.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice when the underdog wins........except when the underdog beats your side of course.

    Still well don the "Cats"

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.