Saturday, May 02, 2009

[the books] state of play


For anyone contemplating being published, this article by L'Ombre should give you pause.

Anyway, my three [the trilogy] are done after so bloody long and are in the process of being uploaded [the site developed problems and I have a new blog to put them on - more later]. When they're up, I'll put something in my sidebar and send the pdfs to those I promised.

I'm on my next project now and have adopted Sackerson's suggestion of some short stories. The first collection, called Dark Logic, basically uses a common theme and a common set of characters but each is written in a different genre, e.g. SF, horror, erotica, human interest, mystery suspense etc. More on that down the track.

5 comments:

  1. I found this link in the last couple of day. It shows you how you can use Wordpress to write a book. It might be useful for you, it does also have an idea for a book theme, right at the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I figure prominently in all your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea. I look forward to seeing Dark Logic in print

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.