Friday, May 01, 2009

[bank of america] pirates at the helm

Vox comments on the Bank of America debacle:

Speaking as an entrepeneur, let me state unequivocally that one of the biggest problems in corporate America is the fact that the professional executive class is the most useless bunch of thieving scum in the country. (The Human Resources departments are useless too, but at least they're not thieves.) Most corporate executives are not businessmen, they're not capitalists, they're simply parasites busily engaged with siphoning off as much corporate money as they think they can get away with.

To which I replied, 'Not only in America, Vox.'

4 comments:

  1. I think it's worth distinguishing between their routine incompetence - which my father used to describe to me in the early 60s - and their thieving, which only dawned on me about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.