Friday, March 06, 2009

[dearie me] can't see my glasses in front of my face


I tell you, it's not funny.

The other day, I was in the kitchen, my 'computer glasses' fell, I tried to stop them hitting the floor and stuck out a knee and the lenses fell out. Following this, it was a case of finding the little screw [metal] all over the kitchen every time it pinged out of the hole.

Anyway, I got the little bugger [metal] in eventually.

Well knock me down with a glass case if yesterday they didn't fall off again - in two pieces. They snapped in half.

Now I'm wondering who's got something against me writing the book and blogging 'cause I can't do either properly without 'em. Maybe they just don't like my specs.

5 comments:

  1. Who have you upset:)

    What you need is a magnifying screen on the monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that your opticians is a member of the Illuminati or perhaps Skull and Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angus - got that already.

    Uber - sorted.

    Cherie - Even selotape or sellotape.

    Jams - yeah, it's all conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.