1. John Swift thinks President Bush Should Pardon the Wal-Mart Shoppers
Police in Valley Stream, New York, are reviewing videotapes to attempt to identify exuberant Black Friday shoppers who trampled to death a Wal-Mart worker who made the tragic mistake of getting between them and some very remarkable bargains.
2. Eurodogtraining wonders what to do when you buy a rare breed of dog, only to discover that it had stripes painted on?
3. L'Ombre, on the topic of Proposal 8, has much to say, including:
There are a boatload of reasons why marriage has been linked to procreation, such as lack of contraceptives and the significant amount of time it takes for humans to mature, and not all of these reasons have magically disappeared in the last few decades.
4. It's not often that Richard Havers savages someone so vehemently but he is here:
He gives the impression of somehow taking the whole thing as a bit of a joke. Then again he has it made. The man is a shyster, a fiddler and worst of all he's arrogant in the extreme.
Whom could Richard be referring to?
5. Martin Kelly, on Mumbai, says:
"It seems to be Edward Gibbon's day today."
Have a lovely remainder of your Sunday.