Thursday, October 02, 2008

[drug of choice] what do you retreat to


When it's all too much for you, when you're thoroughly bored or overwrought, apart from praying to the Good Lord, what do you retreat to?

Up front, I admit that when it's all too much I grab a sheet of A4, a ruler, "B" grade pencil, eraser, calculator and set square and design myself another yacht. You can imagine how many I've designed over the years.

What's your retreat? Tea, coffee, beer, spirits, sex, acid, weed, what? Naturally you're not going to admit some of these.

Alternatively, let's say you were in a room alone and someone had put some XXXX in front of you and departed. You now have serious problems resisting it and if you were left to your own devices, you'd consume it all. What would that XXXX be for you?

Mine is chocolate.

8 comments:

  1. My stress relievers are chocolate, cigs, sex and yelling at people- ALL AT ONCE!

    I also have a secret hit list of people I would like to rub out, which is ever increasing.

    You're not on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely chocolate. With coffee at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate definitely. Maltesers probably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a really bad day if a bottle of wine is open ;-)

    But always Maya Gold Chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm JMB and I'm a chocoholic.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.