Friday, August 29, 2008

[interim report] hopes and expectations

Have to admit I was hopeful of one reply in particular when I logged on at the library just now. It wasn't there and that was mortifying. Perhaps it was all an illusion, perhaps it was real, I don't know. One of our fellow bloggers did write and there might be a blogger meet-up tomorrow.

Another tireless lady helped with some excellent links and they are definitely worth pursuing. John is long suffering at his end and today cooked up the best bacon butties imaginable.

Bit down just now but it might be better by the evening. Hope your Friday is good. They just warned they're logging me off now. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hang tough James. Remember as Nietzsche said, that which does not kill us makes us stronger.

    However I'm sure you think you are strong enough and could do with a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you some *hugs* I think you need them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.