Sunday, May 18, 2008

[interim report] end of sunday

It's time for another interim report but I don't really know what to tell you this time.

I'm right in the middle of it all at this very moment, there is most certainly light ahead but as my friend said today - I'm walking through a minefield which could blow up at any second.

One way or the other the saga ends on May 31st.

Today my two closest people here spent time with me and we looked at the ramifications of each course of action, how far we could rely on each possibility and looking at the short, medium and long term.

We analysed the situation generally in this country and what looked likely to happen.

Out of it all, apart from coffee overload, came a pretty clear idea of the course to take. Fortunate indeed if you have friends like these and like those who have been communicating by e-mail.

I'd like to thank you also for your well wishes in comments. In terms of this blog, there will necessarily be a hiatus around May 29th but if all goes well, it will be back again, maybe within a few weeks. Either way I'll get a message to you about what I'm up to.

With details still up in the air it's best not to say any more at this point.

10 comments:

  1. Late to this, but my digits are crossed for a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I hvae been coming to this blog nearly a year, almost daily looking for the latest updates.

    I shall miss you and this blog awfully.

    The blogosphere will not be the same without you.
    Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I've said before, I cannot imagine the blogosphere without you, James.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James thinking of you and your situation. Hope it all works out.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, hope that everything works out well. Either way, keep us posted - and carry on the blogging when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that a hiatus on this blog will only be temporary and as CC once said before, perhaps you can ask your long list of invitees to "keep the home fires burning" until you surface once again.

    Somehow I believe that some kind of reprieve will occur although I know you must plan as if it will not happen.

    Best wishes as always James.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.