Wednesday, April 16, 2008

[podcast] first today from charon qc


A chicken owning carpet salesman in Wyndham St., Somerset has had an ASBO served on him over complaints about the screeching and smell.

This and other gems on Charon QC's first podcast. As he puts it:

Here is the first daily news podcast direct from my blawg.

The plan is to publish the short 4-5 minute podcast by 9.00 am each weekday day.

I will also be writing a short review on REDUXlaw - with the first review tomorrow, or, perhaps today.

Daily News podcast.

Podcast update

The 65+ podcasts I have done over the last year are now being uploaded to a server and I will be creating a single page (and updating the old pages) to categorise them under various headings. I hope to complete this work by Friday.


Really like the idea, especially if the voice is good, which you'd expect from a silk anyway. Do check out his first from his "blawg". I'd really love to see it in video form. This should particularly appeal to the expats among us.

2 comments:

  1. I am, of course, a figment of imagination... "Charon QC" does not exist.... I would not wish anyone to think that Charon is a practising lawyer... he is not :-)

    But I have been in the law for many years as an acedmic and law teacher - to what end, I have no idea - but I still enjoy commenting on it when the mood takes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - but in my eyes, you'll always be a silk, Charon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.