Friday, March 14, 2008

[housekeeping] issues

Readers, for five days, major things have been happening with me on the personal front, fundamental things.

They came to a head last night. I shall be blogging as soon as possible but this is very important what's happening here and it must be attended to.

I apologize to regulars and will be with you as soon as I can. Everything's fine so don't worry. Have a lovely remainder to your Friday.

There is truly nothing interesting in the news.

We have rain.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, I hope you manage to get everything sorted out OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a really hectic week too and if I can't get round to everyone as frequently as I would like to, then it's not through lack of wanting to, just having to prioritise life and work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.