Monday, February 04, 2008

[punxsutawney phil] six more weeks - great


Six more weeks of it, folks!
At the curiously-named Gobbler's Knob, in the town of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, just a few moments ago, the little furry form of Punxsutawney Phil cautiously emerged, sniffed around for a bit...and then quietly muttered in Groundhogese that his own shadow he could see. So according to the seer of seers, the prognosticator of prognosticators, an early Spring is out of the question for 2008.
Good thing too! I love the winter so much. You've all seen the film, of course.

6 comments:

  1. I do love that film. Bill Murray is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ON a day like today, looking out my picture window, it's hard to believe that spring is NOT just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to comment earlier and it wouldn't let me...

    6 weeks of winter is a good thing... considering it's 7 weeks until spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the film, it's just like my life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.