Wednesday, February 27, 2008

[old friends] new friends, real friends


Let's face it, I ... er ... need the presence of women, especially thinking women I love and who like me and I adore the snow, I can't survive without either. I don't want to live where there is neither.

However, intellectual stimulation is another absolute essential and I get mine from fellow bloggers like Tiberius, Cassandra, Lord Somber and so on. When I can't get round to my fellow bloggers because of bloody RL, even if RL is warm and smiling, I get edgy.

When a fellow blogger goes down, broadening the topic a little, it's like a personal loss to me. Some of us are fretting about Kate, Lewisham's favourite daughter. Also, the blogrolls are in a mess - must get time to sort them. Just added Cherie Pie.

I don't like not being with my friends. It sets me on edge.

4 comments:

  1. Well virtually I visit once a day- and pass a cup of tea over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I really must get mine sorted out too! Well that really means get mine started....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need friends.
    My best friend calls my every night, pretty much, but I guess I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link not working but I'll try it again tomorrow [later today]. Know what you mean about being without your [blog] friends - don't liker that feeling at all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.