Sunday, January 06, 2008

[nice guys] sunday evening thought

Nice guy, no? Actually, this photo was taken minutes after he was found guilty of the mass murder of women with two other men.

The nice guys only seem to finish last, but really that is because they are the last ones standing. They last the distance, bad boys don't. And besides I like nice guys, that's not the issue. Nice guys with Bob Geldof syndrome who cry at Grey's Anatomy? They don't quite float my boat. [Oestrebunny]

This research here suggests that opinion is split, with 56% of women agreeing nice guys finish last but that women might see the nice guy as a "keeper" and the bad boy for the fling.

My thinking, therefore, is that if she does take a "keeper", then unless her moral principles are strong or she loves him, the nice guy will usually end up being cheated on. If she does love him, the question folows: "For how long?"

So either way, the nice guy is living on borrowed time, unless he can convince her he's a bad boy. :)

Bad boy, yes? He's a policeman called out to assist a battered woman. Here he holds a torch while the lady policeman attends to the woman.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never gone for the bad boy, nor the pretty boy. I look for spiritual beauty, which seems to allude me.
    Even so, I have never cheated on nor told a significant lie to any man I have ever been involved with.

    I am so UNDER APPRECIATED! :)

    Still,Now that we have been 'match made', he did prove good for something. :)
    P.S above deletion is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fixed my type! :)

    If she does love him, the question folows: "For how long

    Such a negative view, why question it at all? Who's to say it won't last?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may possess the skills, Oestrebunny, which I never did.

    Uber - cryptic.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.