Thursday, January 24, 2008

[danger femmes] the trick is to stay alive

Is this good or is this good?

Today, I found myself having a one sided conversation with my cat....I'm slowly cementing my place on Spinster Hill. She's about 10 now but she's still very lively. I'm beginning to believe that she will in fact live forever.

Which is incredibly reassuring. I actually don't know what I'd do without her.

Is this woman dangerous or is this woman dangerous? Don't you think different or dangerous women are more exciting? All right, they take you to the cleaners and in the end murder you [see my first novel] but what a way to go, eh? And the sex is incredible.

7 comments:

  1. Hey!

    When you take it all out of context like that, I look like I might actually be a bit of a crazy person.....

    Except I'm not going to murder anyone. At least I don't plan to anyway.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's 'cos you lot admire the "aura of independence" as de Beauvoir put it. However, you don't want to settle down with it, yet as soon as a woman loses some of it to you, you lose interest.

    "And the sex was incredible" - rather have a g & t and read a book than deal with all those male insecurities again.

    I've certainly had enough of "different and dangerous" men! Where did all the nice, normal ones go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oestre - it was a hymn of praise. The dangerous woman was the one in the book.

    Welshcakes - I can be flexible and be both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is you James who is dangerous and you know it!!! LOL

    I have never/would never take any man to the cleaners.... but murder is a different matter.

    In Canada a person can participate in their own murder dependent on their actions, which may have solicited it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for your reply, Uber - you took long enough, sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well , James, dearest * puff* .....danger called. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oestrebunny has nothing to worry about until her cat starts to reply. Then she'll be joining the those of us on the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.