Sunday, November 25, 2007

[fashionisti] solutions for life

Feeling a bit thick around the waist, girls? What you need is Japanese weekend maternity. Fashionista explains:
When I could no longer squeeze my derriere into a pair Antik denims, I knew it was time to make that transition into maternity clothes. Since there were, and are, so many options available for expecting moms in terms of stylish clothing, I did not have a problem with having to let go of my skinny clothes for several months.
You can get back to the real biz some months later, once the baby is out of the way. Incidentally, before I forget it - you should order your exclusive shoe stamps now before it's too late. You know you don't want to be without them at Christmas - exclusivity has its price, I suppose.

Back to the issue of Fashionista's gorgeous child. Sent to school three days without his lunch [hell anyone can forget things and besides, there were issues], the teacher cut up rough and failed to respect Fashionista as a woman.

In fact the teacher said it was all becoming tiresome. But as one of Fashionista's commenters, Lteefaw rationalized:
Looking young and fabulous is both a blessing a curse. What’s a girl to do? You have to roll with the punches ladies!!
Personally, I think this little number below right is the answer – the Darth Vader outfit to show that pesky teacher you're not to be messed with as a woman.

Now, onto more important things. I'm forever cursed with a divan which is, well let's face it, not conducive to lying there luxuriously and getting into a bit of R&R so the water buffalo leather rug below [made from genuine water buffalos] really caught my eye.

The gunmetal grey bubble divan behind it also caught my eye.

With fabulous bubbles to pamper your sorest parts, it should do the job perfectly. My only concern is that a pair of Antik denims might catch in the fabric and burst my bubble, so to speak, so it really has to be thought out.

Perhaps if I slipped off the Antiks and lay there au naturelle, that would solve the problem and then I could dress to sit on the modula kitchen nook stools [no photos of those, sorry].

Have to think this one out. Issues, issues.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want that black number - and the shoe stamps are a must! The divan looks a little uncomfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I come to the right blog? What on earth have you been reading?

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.