Monday, October 01, 2007

[iain dale banner] would you like one

My first customer - PJC Journal

I don't know if Iain would kill me for this and I plan to write to him and then update this post accordingly but if you're somewhere on one of the lists and would like this banner to display in your sidebar, I'd be happy to personalize it for you [gratis naturally].

Matt Wardman has done some far better ones but I thought I'd go with this because of the neutral colours I need in my sidebar. The black and white is businesslike but could be seen as a little dull. Your choice.

jameshighamATmailDOTcom

If you would like, I can't do many all at once but I'd need to know these things:
a. how you'd like your name displayed;
b. if you'd like "Top 100 UK Blogs Right of Centre" [or whatever the category happened to be] above or below the pic;
c. if you'd like left, right or centre weighted [depending on your sidebar];
d. you to understand that the url embedded is to this site.
I need no link back to me - I'm happy to see it displayed as I travel round the sphere.

5 comments:

  1. Do you do a version for people not in his list? I think it takes a special something not to be in the top 500 blogs in the country and want to mark it in the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say that, Chip because I'm working on that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Funny you should say that, Chip because I'm working on that right now.

    I've already done one of those.

    Looks like I'd better get the skates on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Matt, my offshore company is going to hit the skids at this rate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.