Saturday, September 22, 2007

[swift reactions] that gives me an idea

Jon Swift has started a nifty scheme called Swift Reactions and the idea is that he features those who comment, mention or link his site. He includes even his most inarticulate and cowardly detractors:

Lest you think I am only going to feature comments from people who agree with me, the first comment comes from my most frequent commenter, Anonymous, who writes in reference to my piece "John Kerry Goes Nucular":

"Just a bit of advice, you f---ing idiot. You might want to do a spell check before posting your moronic opinions on the web. It's spelled nuclear, buttf---!"

As always, thank you very much for your helpful comment, Anonymous.

Why can't I get abuse like that?

I'd love to give commenters or frequent visitors a bit of a mention but don't currently have any systematic way to do this. Have to give it some more thought.

By the way, check out this Larry Craig number. I'm saying nothing.

3 comments:

  1. You do give us lots of links, though, James and we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I get abuse like that?
    Are you getting kinky James? Sorry I can't oblige. The F word is out of my comfort range.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.