Saturday, September 01, 2007

[stupidity] a second look

Not Juliet

When I wrote the post on stupidity, Mopsa made it into a gender issue and asked that I even the score. I asked the sweet lass, in turn, to point me in the right direction but sadly, on this she went quiet. Thank goodness for Juliet, who has finally provided me with the material:

I can't believe the Bishop of London, Richard Chartres has somehow found it appropriate to open his sermon during the otherwise beautiful memorial service for Princess Diana by yelling the words, "Who's cheating?!"

Read the rest here.

We love Mopsa

4 comments:

  1. James, I suggested Boris Johnson but you demurred. But to consider those more in line with the IT girls you nominated, others might include Robert Kilroy-Silk, any number of footballers and the pope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was wrong with the Boris Johnson nomination? He even looks stupid. Well, a bit, sometimes...

    Tickled to see my photo here.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I'm supposed to be ... er ... supporting Boris so I can't very well back track on that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.