Tuesday, September 25, 2007

[blogpower roundup 2] just a little plug

I hope Ian Appleby will not be annoyed that I've taken his appeal from our closed site and reprinted it here. My reasoning for doing this is that he did state that nominations are open to everyone, even outside Blogpower:

I'm looking for the Blogpower posts that have most impressed you throughout September - and yes, that does include the next few days as well. Please send nominations to blogpowerroundup AT googlemail DOT com by 5pm, Sunday 30 September. I've had some great suggestions already, but I am sure there are more out there.
So if you have seen a great post somewhere on your travels and even if you're neither a Blogpowerer nor a blogger per se and if this post was on a site carrying our banner then please send it to Ian for the Roundup. That address again:

blogpowerroundup AT googlemail DOT com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.