Tuesday, July 03, 2007

[another cursed meme] and a birthday and a blog hiatus

Meme

I hate memes. I really hate them. But when a lady charges you with doing one, well you obey. Lady Macleod is the lady who laid it on me, sitting, sipping on her coffee:

1. Most favorite celebrity sighting

Without a doubt, the Queen when I was 5 years old and I ran from the crowd to join her open top car. The policeman wasn't too angry. Second was the Swiss President whose luncheon I gatecrashed to talk with him.

2. A little known fact

I've never visited South America or Greenland but nearly took the short hop across to the latter from Iceland.

3. Concert I am most likely to admit going to

JJCale but the best concert I ever went to was Roxy Music.

4. Life changing event

There've been so many. The latest was starting this blog. Sorry it's corny but it's so.

5. She didn't say what this one was - something to do with disguises I think.

My best disguise is this one now. Oops, forgot to change my profile and language again!

6. Best trip

Thailand with my honey, before we broke up. We went on safari and it was amazing, deep in the jungle, riding elephants. And things.

7. My favourite physical attribute

I suppose this means on me. It would have to be the Jean-Luc Picard hairstyle, without the smooth good looks or the dimple.

I tag three people only: L'Ombre, Blognor Regis, Winfred Mann .

Birthday

By the way, I think it might be Lady Ellee's birthday. Don't know, as she's playing coy but I think so. Happy Birthday and Mutley, get your act together, son. You're the Birthdays Officer.

Hiatus

No, not me but Lord Nazh. Hope it's not for long. We need him.

7 comments:

  1. I wonder what would happen if you ran towards the Queen's car now? It's not corny to say starting your blog wasa life-changine event. Ellee wouldn't tell me exactly when her birthday is but I know it's around now.
    Glad you're not going away again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is not as interesting as Lady M's outrageous life, but you are giving us a few more hints about James Higham.

    Who would have thought this blogging thing would be such a life altering experience? Another time waster of course, but so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you dear. i think it's splendid. i agree starting a blog can impact your life, besides i rather like corny. the more we learn about you, the more we like. again, thank you for indulging me.

    cute lead in photograph;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love those Wallace and Gromit fellas. And meme chose to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice that you are no longer obscure. Do you intend to be more confusing and harder to interpret?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian, I'm doing my level best, son, to become more obscure but sadly, I'm about to be exposed by a BP visitation.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.