Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good news!

Welshcakes Limoncello's popularity and influence in Blogpower is rivalled only by that of Ellee, Ruthie and of course "Mr Blogpower" himself. Since she first registered her SL identity (Welshcakes Rossini) a number of people have told me they were "hanging around" in SL in the hope of meeting her. I am delighted to report that last night (my time) we finally met!

She made it to the bar of the airship named for her, where the Blogpower SL'ers will meet before and after the ceremony (and where you are all welcome to join us).

She is looking good, but her computer is still struggling to cope with the demands of the graphics-intensive SL software. Still, she made it and we can now all hope she will be there on the night. I am just sorry that I was so excited to see her there that I forgot to capture the moment with a snapshot.

Cross-posted to Defending the Blog, The Last Ditch and The Blogpower Express

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tom. Thank you for your kind words. I had fun last night! I need to get more confident and make my avatar blonder and I hope to do that over the next couple of days. Thanks for the explanations and clarification in the next post, too. Auguri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news!

    [H]er computer is still struggling to cope with the demands of the graphics-intensive SL software.

    She and I both, Tom. It will be interesting Sunday as I've had no prior practice time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.