Sunday, April 29, 2007

[shuggy observes] governors versus senators

Watch that hand, Hilly ...

It's not just Shuggy's perspicacity on the issue of Governors versus senators:
I didn't see the debate and I dare say Mrs Clinton did a fine job but I doubt she'll ever have to deal with a terrorist attack because I don't think she'll become President of the United States.

It's not just that Clinton is a divisive figure. Even without this, she has the same disadvantage as her rival Barack Obama: they're both Senators - and Senators have a terrible record in Presidential elections.
... but that of his commenters as well. I agree - governors do know better how to run a country. Besides, the Lizard Queen just must not get in to wreak her particular havoc.

Tiberius Gracchus has also covered the topic of the presidential race.

3 comments:

  1. I only did so under protest- its still too early to talk about this election. Governors do tend to make strong candidates- thinking back the last senator to win was LBJ I think and the last one to win from the senate was JFK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welshcakes, now be fair - it's very difficult applying enough to cover the lizard scales.

    Tiberius - it is certainly engendering interest, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.