Monday, April 02, 2007

[mr eugenides] for the love of david

Mr.Eugenides recently wrote:

David Miliband is the sort of guy that we used, in our un-PC schooldays, to describe as a spastic. He was the kid on the chess team that you bullied incessantly (or at least, you did if you were a bully when you were at school; I myself was, er, on the chess team). His is an eminently punchable face; the sort of face you want to grab and hold down in the toilet for flush after gleeful flush, roaring with joy that there are such geeks in the world for you to torment.

Then Mr. E, never one to let go once he has a chunk of the leg, later wrote:

Via Picking Losers, this rather amusing letter to David "Spaz" Miliband is worth reading in full.

I went to comment on this post and the word verification came up as you see below:

Just thought you'd like to know.

5 comments:

  1. Word verification is one of the highlights of commenting in Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about this individual. I've never even heard of him.

    But I think he's kind of adorable. He looks like my little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, if you mean Mr. Eugenides, he is adorable in a rottweiler sort of way. No, no, that's not fair. He's really adorable. Yes he is.

    Actually, he's a damned fine blogger and a friend of mine.

    If you mean Milliband - hmmm! I think you're a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I think she meant Miliband. I am adorable, but few women appear to notice...

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.