Sunday, April 22, 2007

[city quiz] identify these four

Clues

1 [Top left] The underground stations of this huge city are very old-worldly, with sculptures and statues, quaint fly-over walkways and dusky green trains.

2 [Top right] A pioneering city, Stanley Park and the bluish tinge to the landscape characterize it. It has a moist atmosphere and snow-capped mountains.

3 [Lower left] Once the capital of the country, unlike its northern neighbour, its old world charm and miles of beaches often make it the world's most livable.

4 [Lower right] Has an island in its river and the people are not as rude as their reputation. Some big money resides in this cultural capital.

Answers here.

5 comments:

  1. James, the easiest yet.

    I have no idea of any of these so I gave up. The only one I thought I might know was no 4 but after a closer look I didn'y know that one either. So it was resort to Google or give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Moscow & Paris. I've not been to VC or Australasia.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.