Friday, February 02, 2007

[the berlusconis] lovers’ tiff goes public

As I’ll be somewhat immersed in women today, this is appropriate:

Silvio Berlusconi told some women at a TV awards dinner last week that "if I wasn't already married I would marry you right away", and "with you I'd go anywhere." Veronica, Mr Berlusconi's second wife and mother of three of his children, said the comments belittled her and she decided to make her marital spat public after failing to win an apology in private.

And he apologized. Publicly. Ladies, you now know what to do. Wash your dirty laundry in public and he’ll come crawling back to you on his knees. Works a treat. Sweet man, Berli, don’t you think?

2 comments:

  1. I was going to post on this yesterday, but ran out of time. I guess he has been a handful, but then a woman usually has a good idea if her name has a roving eye when she marries him. And the point is, his comments would not have been taken seriously, the women might even have been offended by him.
    It certainly gave me a few chuckles, is he a cuckolded husbad? Is he still sleeping on the sofa? Who know what goes on behind closed doors, but really it is not our business, I agree that couples should not wash their linen in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, James and Ellee. I think they're both a pair of publicity seekers. Silvio does make me laugh, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.